Friday 10 October 2014

Happy Birthday to The Dulwich Trader!










Celebrated a birthday last night, fittingly with bubbly, cake and music, but alas at 25, not my own, but that of successful local store, The Dulwich Trader. The independent, award-winning emporium with its three shops, has been trading in the manor of Dulwich for 25 years. It attracted a select crowd of faithful customers to its flagship in Croxted Road to celebrate with champagne, cupcakes from Milly and Grace Cupcakes and Bakes, and a trio of cool young musicians: Matt, Joe and Huw. The Dulwich Trader, with its on-trend stock and personable service, has been a fail-safe destination for those seeking pretty presents to a wool winter coat - I noticed a pretty powder-blue one by Helene Berman. I opted for non-wintry whites since I still haven't packed away my summer wardrobe so it was 'boyfriend' jeans by Current/Elliott, a chiffon top by DKNY, a handknit mini-poncho, and a skull-print scarf (a present from Mexico). I even slung on some strappy sandals, by Moda in Pelle, for the evening which showcased the store's recent makeover. Happy trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment