Thursday 30 July 2015

... and another party!









It was a big birthday party... a girlfriend's, from whose emporium I purchased this snappy little suit, in paisleys and pastels, with chic black piping. The surprise label: River Island, no less, and a High Street favourite - of my daughter's. I'm wearing the two-piece with a mint-green silk chemise, black silk D&G slingbacks, and a fantastic-plastic Miss Sixty bag, which has a Roman holiday feel to it as well as glamour with its faux-pearl handle. I've piled on more pearls with a couple of necklaces in pink and grey and my unique pink pearl cluster ring, by the equally unique Lisa E Moss. An ornately gothic transfer, from Shine Ink's Vintage range (a recent purchase from Dr Boo in East Dulwich) adds more interest to my neckline. The blacker-than-black sunnies are by Thierry Lasry. Happy Birthday Mandi x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a fabulous party! My friend birthday celebration was amazing. One of the best and famous LA venues was booked by her sister. Shopping, movie and a fabulous treat was something like real venture of the day. Came to know about few bouquet and cake providers. Ordered them to make her feel really very special.

    ReplyDelete